Thursday, March 29, 2007

Just another day in the life of a frugal...

...whatever I'm being called this morning! I tried to list them all, but it looked too funky even for me.

I should have had this picture on St Patrick's Day. We got a little snow (it's snowing as I type) that set off the green of spring. I was struck by the green on green of the varying trees, but the grass growing up through the snow really shows up. It's not a good picture, but the best I could do, as the snow kept getting on the camera lens and it was cold out there!


What's frugal about this? Snow is good for the lawn and garden. For those who don't live in a semi arid zone, you may not understand how we rejoice to see spring snow. It's very wet, it sticks and it melts into the earth.

I may be stretching it here, but anyway, that's my frugal thought for the day.

Things are popping at the DS Community - forums, in case you missed the announcement. If you haven't been there yet, check it out. It promises to be great fun as well supportive and educational, frugal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment