Monday, July 16, 2007

Bits and Pieces

Someone told me about Berate My Blog, a blog that does reviews of other blogs, so I went to look. Being duly impressed, I asked them to review this blog, which they graciously did.

Read the review and let me know what you think. I don't want to rename the blog because I don't know how to keep from losing the content that's here now, but I might look into it.

On another note, I had to do some grocery shopping over the weekend and had sticker shock all over again. It doesn't make sense. The price of gas is high, yes. We've had some weather problems, yes. I know that it costs more to truck food when fuel prices are high, but that much more?? It's summertime, for heaven's sake. We always have weather that affects crops.

I have a suspicion that someone, somewhere, has taken this opportunity to line their pockets at our expense (pun intended).

The only way to fight back is to clamp down even more on spending money. Oh, they say... that's hard on the economy. Like the economy isn't hard on us? And if by our spending we could keep the econony going strong, we'd have the strongest economy in the world. Stroll through a mall any Saturday afternoon and you'll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment