Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blogging Fool

I've been called extremely frugal (and no, it wasn't an endearing term), so maybe I'm just trying to live up to it... anyway, I started a new blog. Why, you might ask, since I don't always keep up with the ones I already have?

Well, this one is easier! Extremely frugal tips, quotes, comments, advice and so on... now that, I can do.

Check it out and let me know what you think: Extremely Frugal

The site it's on isn't fully developed, but I'm working on it off and on as inspiration and time finds me, so feel free to comment about that, too, either here or there, or through email.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Pat! Like your new blog, but, I never thought of myself as extremely frugal. I do the 3 things you mentioned, plus lots more. Well, not crax in eggs, I use leftover mashed potatoes, about 1/4 cup per egg.Have added your new blog to my favorites frugal file. Keep up the good work. Bellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bellen. I'm sure a lot of people do those things, but not everyone does everything, so I want to point out all that I can. Feel free to add your ideas to the posts there so people can find them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog - and this one too! I don't think you are too extreme - I think you seem to have an appropriate amount of concern and constraint.

    Take care of the pennies and the dollars take care of themselves. You are like me - you are just a penny watcher!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, lvngwell, I appreciate the encouragement. There are many of us, but to the hordes who aren't in the know, well... we're extreme. :)

    ReplyDelete