Thursday, May 10, 2007

New FL Guide, Gardens and DS Forum

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but About has a new Frugal Living Guide, Erin Huffstetler. She's doing a great job of filling the site with content, and she has a good handle on what frugal living means. Filling an About site is a big job and keeping it going is even bigger. Go there, look at what she's done, and if you're so inclined, drop her a note of support.

On a different note, I'm so looking forward to getting tomato plants into the garden. I thought I'd do it over the weekend, but forgot that it was Mother's Day. That, along with a couple of other projects, will keep me busy.

Last, but by no means least, they're updating my favorite forum software as I type.

2 comments:

  1. You are the second blogger I read today (can't remember the other one) who is planting or going to plant tomatoes. I've been wondering when to put them in. Guess it's time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where you are, but you can plant tomatoes as soon as frost danger is past. Here, that's the middle of May. I always want to get them started earlier because I'm impatient for that first taste of a real tomato every year!

    ReplyDelete