Saturday, February 17, 2007

Google Found a Good One

I subscribe to a Google service called Google Alerts that sends an email each day on search terms you choose. One of the terms I put in and was contemplating removing, hit gold today, so I'll be keeping it.

The site (a blog) is called We're in Debt. My first reaction was "What a a negative name for a blog!"

Then I went and read a few posts, then I picked some random samples from the archive and I changed my mind. These people are serious about getting out of debt and their blog is a down to earth story of how to do it.

They've used many of the same tactics I've advocated, like tracking expenses, setting up an emergency fund, and keeping an eye on the details of all transactions.

Anyway, I could talk about it all day, but go see for yourself. I think you'll be as impressed as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment