Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Really... what's more frugal than free?

Not much!

I know I'm not the only one who looks at something new in the store and am reluctant to turn loose of the money to buy it without knowing whether I like it. Besides that, samples of food and personal care products (and other products) can really stretch a budget.

I used to go to several sites to check out what was new, but finally signed up for a newsletter from Shop 4 Freebies that reminds me each day to check their site for free samples - and they have them all, so I don't have to go to this one or that one looking for things I'm interested in.

I don't know... maybe I'm getting lazy in my old age. Or maybe I'm getting smarter... :) Either way, this site shaves a few minutes off the time it takes to round up some cool freebies and that makes frugal sense to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment