Friday, August 31, 2007

Memories

I posted this to my other blog, "17 Ways From Sunday," then thought I should put it here, too:

I've been inspired to start a series of short, short stories of growing up on the ranch in Wyoming, where my Dad was the hired hand. These stories might read like something you'd expect from a hundred years ago, instead of a little over fifty years ago, but this was very rural, rough country. I loved it then and I love it now.

I posted the first story before it occurred to me to write more. It's called "Mouse Story." The second one is actually the first in the series, called ""The First The First House: The Beginning."

I am writing them because I enjoy bringing up the memories, but I hope you find something to enjoy in them, too.

2 comments:

  1. I loved them both! Can't wait to read more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I'll post here when I get the next one up.

    ReplyDelete