Pat Veretto's Frugal Living Blog
Let's tackle money issues we face every day
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Frugal Reasons for Walking
1. It saves gas if you can walk where you'd otherwise drive.
2. It's good exercise and can keep you in good health, and that's frugal.
3. Walking is good for your mood and helps us live more intentionally.
Nature is calming and uplifting.
4. You can discover things you'd never see in a car: coins on the ground and plants you can take cuttings from (ask first!) for two.
5. A new pair of shoes is cheaper than a set of new tires.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest