Saturday, February 9, 2008

Catching up

Busy, busy, busy... I feel like a bee!

Taxes are being finished up, though. Insurance has been reviewed and paid. This old computer took more than its fair share of my time the last few days, so it's due some down time as soon as I can decide upon and find a laptop to work with. Seeds for the garden have been ordered. I'm looking to set up the old table in the basement to start plants on. Found a humidifier on sale, so that's done.

I even went back and tagged all the Extremely Frugal tips so you can find matching posts. Not that there are too many to read through right now, but there soon will be!

Now, if I can get the house cleaned and the grocery shopping finished, I might have time to catch up on the mending and finish knitting the second sock of a pair.

P.S.
If you haven't visited the Community at Dollar Stretcher lately, you're probably missing something! :) It's growing all the time. If you don't find the topic you'd like to discuss, jump in and ask. Others are sure to be interested in it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment