Monday, January 29, 2018

I need your help and thank you. :)

I need your help. This is an old blog, dating from about 2009, I think, and I have written about a lot of frugal things on it. Before that I wrote about a lot of frugal things for About.com.

The truth is that it seems like every time I have an idea, I have already written about it. I know that people who are new to saving money come along all the time, so some of those topics can be revisited, but times have changed so some of those things are obsolete.

My question: What do you want to know? What interests you about living frugally? I am not saying that I know it all, but I know some of it, anyway.

I was raised on a ranch and lived a good portion of my life in the country, but I've lived in town, too. I know what it's like to go out on a cold, snowy morning and milk the cow but I know what it's like to run a business and raise a family. More than that, I know what it's like to pinch pennies and to figure out how to make them do what I needed them to.

My email address is in my profile, so email me and let me know what you are looking for or what you think I should concentrate on. I will take everything into consideration and if it looks like that's what makes the most sense, I will close this blog.

It's up to you! And thanks :)