Sunday, February 21, 2016

Send Your Car to Work

There are only two ways to get ahead financially in this world. One is to learn to control and save the money you make and the other one is to find ways to make more money without working 24/7. I talk a lot about saving money and that's what this blog is all about... but if you don't have it to save, then what?

Then you go looking for ways to make a little more. To do that, you can work longer hours or start your own side business. Both take a lot of time and energy but I have a better way! ;)



I have recently been made aware of a program called TURO, where you can actually rent out your vehicle on the days when you don't need it. If you have one that isn't used often, it would be a perfect way to make extra money. 

The idea is simple and seems to work very well. You list your vehicle with TURO and they play matchmaker with those who need it for a few hours or a day or whatever. They take care of the insurance and exchanges and everything. All you have to do is hand the keys over.

How much you can make (I heard that!) depends on the type of vehicle you have and what you choose to charge, and, of course, the demand in your area. Try out the calculator that gives you an idea of what's possible. 

Really, I can't think of an easier way to make money!

Disclaimer: Nope, I was not compensated for this, although I was asked to review it. I would feel comfortable using the service on either side, but take a look and see what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment